Hello to all friends and family! This is for your viewing pleasure. Please let us know if this is helpful in keeping you apprised to what is happening in our lives.
I think I used to have a blog...sometime before my daughter got near turning into a two year old. Make sure you put alot of updates on here...like maybe all the way back to when you left college, since that's about that last time we spoke. Charriss sometimes gives me updates when she knows something. But it was nice seeing you in Pens. last time. Hope to read about you soon!
This is soo cool I got you to blog. What a switch.
ReplyDeleteI think I used to have a blog...sometime before my daughter got near turning into a two year old. Make sure you put alot of updates on here...like maybe all the way back to when you left college, since that's about that last time we spoke. Charriss sometimes gives me updates when she knows something. But it was nice seeing you in Pens. last time. Hope to read about you soon!
ReplyDelete